【English Teaching Job in HK】 | "Headstart Group" NET Recruitment
English Teaching Job in HK |
Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government’s (HKSAR) Top Talent Pass Scheme
To draw global talent to Hong Kong to fill the widening gap of talent shortage, the HKSAR government’s Top Talent Pass Scheme has successfully attracted more than 3,500 applications. Native-speaking English teachers (graduates from the world’s top 100 universities) are qualified to join this scheme!
The application process is easy and straightforward! We anticipate this scheme will help those who come from English-speaking countries to be employed in Hong Kong as native-speaking English teachers.
We will actively support and advise potential native English teachers to apply under this scheme. Better still, we can offer job opportunities for your consideration. Headstart Group is a pre-eminent educational institution and we work with a network of more than 250 schools.
For further information, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +852 9382 0968 or 852 2155-9602.
Top Talent Pass Scheme (TTPS)
To attract top talents with rich work experience and good academic qualifications from all over the world to explore opportunities in Hong Kong, the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region government launches the Top Talent Pass Scheme (TTPS). Successful applicants can come and stay for two years.
• Degree graduates of the world’s top 100 universities with at least three years of work experience over the past five years immediately preceding the date of application OR
• Degree graduates from 2018 of the world’s top 100 universities with less than three years of work experience
• Not required to have secured an offer of employment in the HKSAR during application
• TTPS ers are free to take up and change employment during their permitted stay without the need to seek prior approval from the Immigration Department
• Not required a re-entry visa/entry permit to enter the HKSAR provided that the circumstances upon which they have acquired their residential status remain unchanged
For more information, please visit the HKSAR Immigration Department website.
Headstart Group English Teaching Job in HK | NET Recruitment - We are a global recruitment solutions business supporting employers with recruiting across all their functions.
Let’s Start Your Headstart Career Here! You will get your English Teaching Job in HK!
English Teaching Job in HK | NET Recruitment — Education means the world to us, if it means the world to you, we are meant to be together. Together we will change the world.