Programme name: NET Service 2022-23
- Period: 1st September 2022 to 30th June 2023 (10 months)
- Days: Mondays to Fridays (The NET enjoy regular school and public holidays for teachers)
- Time: 7:55 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- To deliver collaborative lessons with local English teachers
- To develop a reader based curriculum to help students learn to read and read to learn at the class, small group and individual levels
- To create a school based curriculum and teaching resources with enhanced technology
- To support local English Teachers on improving the scheme of work, unit plans, lesson plans and delivery to cater for better learner diversity with enhanced technology
Non teaching duties:
- Morning Duty Greeting - greet students at the school entrance every morning..
- Morning Assembly - greet and talk about English idioms, songs, proverbs, days of the week, weather, etc. and introduces interesting topics during the morning assembly.
- Buddies Reading - guide the Big Buddies to read stories with Young Buddies (P.1) in the classrooms.
- English Day - organize activities or games for students to learn English during recess every week.
- English Fun Day - organize activities (e.g. game booths) to arouse students' interests.
- Extra Duty on Saturdays (3 to 4 Saturdays in April or May) - design and teach 3 to 4 English lessons with games, songs and activities for students on Saturdays in April or May.
- A Native-speaking English teacher
- A bachelor’s degree
- Experience in teaching primary schools
- Pass in Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC)
- Fully vaccinated
- Job Category: Primary
- Salary: $22,000 per month
- Language: English (Preferred)
- License / Certification: N/A