Full Job Description
- Teaching is a fulfilling and impactful profession. You will nurture future citizens and leaders; and mold and shape the future yet to come.
- Join us and enter the formal school system for a promising career.
Role and responsibilities
We are currently looking for an experience teacher to work for one of our school in Fanling to start immediately.
Teacher will be expected to support a wide range of teaching and non-teaching responsibilities including the following roles:
- To teach K1-K3 students
- To help promote an English-speaking environment in the school
- To submit evaluation reports for each student
- To hold the morning assembly and on duty in the morning
- To attend school activities
- To design and do the lesson plans
- To introduce themselves, family, school and schoolmates in English
- Have experience teaching Cambridge
- To conduct Storytelling, Phonics, Games, sing songs, speaking, reading listening.
- Must be an engaging, caring, sociable and willing to co-work with Local English Teachers (LETs).
- To attend open days, Interview Day, Sports day, Graduate day tec.
- Performs patrolling duties in the morning and at recesses
- Demonstrates lessons and runs whole-school English activities
- Please do note that the above roles are not definitive and might be subject to changes depending on the needs of department and the school.
- Competitive salary
- 5-day work week
- In class teaching support
- Professional teacher development
- Must be a Native English Speaker
- Bachelor Degree Holder
- TEFL/ TESOL Certificate Holder
- Must have experience teaching in primary level
Your interest will be treated in strict confidential and only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants not contacted within 2 working days may consider their applications unsuccessful and all related information will be discarded immediately.